Our goal is to provide
you with a timely repair. Please let
us know if you need your instrument by a certain date
and we will do our best to return it to you by that
Digatron phone number: 509.467.3128 ext. 9 and ask
for a technician.
120 North Wall Street
Spokane, WA 99201
When sending in an instrument to Digatron for repair,
please use the form below or include a note with the
following information. We have also included a Digatron
address label for your convenience.
to download the Repair
Click here to download the Shipping Label *
- Your name, shipping address, and phone number.
- A brief description of the problem and/or work you
would like done on your instrument.
- Note a method of payment. This method can be either
COD or credit card.
We will automatically ship COD
unless a different payment option is specified.
UPS will ask for a money order or certified check
upon delivery of your repaired instrument. We also
accept Visa and MasterCard. If you choose to use your
credit card, include the number, expiration date and
name on the card, in your note.
- Repairs average $60 to $75 plus return shipping. Our policy is that we will call you if the charges will be over $75.00 per instrument. If you would like an estimate, regardless of price, please indicate this in your letter.
- Also, please send in the leads for your instrument
to have them checked out, as they can often be the
note: these documents are in Portable Document Format
[PDF]. Before viewing it, you may need to download
the Adobe Acrobat Reader. The free Adobe® Acrobat®
Reader allows you to view, navigate and print PDF
files across all major computing platforms.)