Our goal is to provide
you with a timely repair. Please let
us know if you need your instrument by a certain date
and we will do our best to return it to you by that
Digatron phone number: 509.467.3128 and ask
for a technician.
120 North Wall Street
Spokane, WA 99201
When sending in an instrument to Digatron for repair,
please use the form below or include a note with the
following information. We have also included a Digatron
address label for your convenience.
to download the Repair
Click here to download the Shipping Label *
- Your name, shipping address, and phone number.
- A brief description of the problem and/or work you
would like done on your instrument.
- Note a method of payment, credit card.
accept Visa and MasterCard. If you choose to use your
credit card, include the number, expiration date and
name on the card, in your note.
- Repairs average $60 to $75 plus return shipping. Our policy is that we will call you if the charges will be over $75.00 per instrument. If you would like an estimate, regardless of price, please indicate this in your letter.
- Also, please send in the leads for your instrument
to have them checked out, as they can often be the
note: these documents are in Portable Document Format
[PDF]. Before viewing it, you may need to download
the Adobe Acrobat Reader. The free Adobe® Acrobat®
Reader allows you to view, navigate and print PDF
files across all major computing platforms.)